- All work-related injuries and illnesses are preventable. Therefore we protect people on our sites; people involved in our businesses and our stake-holders’ interests from accidental or deliberate harm, damage or loss.
- All emissions of hazardous materials can be prevented and will progressively, as products and technologies develop, be reduced.
- Stakeholders have a right to information about our operations and HESS performance and that transparency will promote and increase trust.
- Its activities are conducted safely and the health of its employees, its customers and the public is protected.
- To comply with relevant laws and regulations and take such additional measures as may be considered necessary.
- All activities are conducted in a manner consistent with DECORAZZI Health, Environment, Safety and Security (HESS) Standards.
- To measure progress to ensure continuous improvement in HESS performance.
- To manufacture only those products that can be transported, stored, used and disposed of safely.
- That every member of staff, and those who work on our behalf, exercise personal responsibility in preventing harm to themselves, others and the environment, and enable them to contribute to every aspect of safety, security, health and environmental protection.
- To communicate openly on the nature of our activities, encourage dialogue and report progress on our safety, security, health and environmental performance and regularly monitor the application of HESS Policy.